GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP – 2011Posted: May 28, 2011
“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” – Author unknown
Don’t just think of buying a New Year diary for yourself; instead give yourself a greater gift enroll in the goal setting workshop shape your own destiny and witness how your life’s ambitions and desires comes alive.
1. Setting goals and visualizing vividly
2. Making plans and expanding projects
3. Getting to work, through unstoppable execution
4. Sticking to the mantra of discipline and reviews
5. Reaching to the goals and accomplishments
Trainer: Arun Kumar V Waghchoure, Trainer and Teacher expert in goal setting and commitment management, co-founder Tigri Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Venue: To be declared (It would be in Biz conference room of one of the Hotel at MIDC, Andheri)
Date: 24th June (Friday)
Timing: 9AM to 5 PM
Participant Fees: Rs. 4,000/- (Inclusive for all the taxes and duties.)
Participant Intake: Min 8, Max 25
Participation fees:Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of the registration fees.
Contact: arunkw (at) yahoo (dot) com, 982(zero)46(zero)348